Techincal Skills of Candidates
- Senior IT Management – Head of IT department, Chief Information and Operation Officer, Regional Head of Technology and Operations, Systems Development Manager
- Information System Security Specialist, Technology Risk Management Specialist – I.T. risk control and management, project risk , technology risk control, IT and system audits, system security, network and Internet security, control procedures and guidelines, disaster and recovery.
- Online Marketing Specialists – Internet based marketing with cross platforms search engines marketing and social media, SEM / SEO
- Business Analyst – perform business analysis and coordination role between I.T. project teams and users from various department, responsible for acquiring user requirements, analysis, negotiation on project schedules and implementation schedules, participating in application system User Acceptance Test (UAT), and System Integration Test (SIT), post implementation support and problem solving on application systems.
- Project Management Office - IT project coordination, assisting in UAT/SAT, IT administration
- Application development, implementation and system support - Project Managers, Project Leaders, (Senior) Systems Analyst, (Senior) Analyst Programmers, Programmers, Network/Database/UNIX Technical Specialists ]
- Client Server – Object Oriented Programming, Sybase, Oracle, SQL, Power Builder, Visual Basic, Delphi, SQL Window, UNIX and Window platform
- Internet / e-Commerce – Web based applications, on HTML, Active Server Page (ASP), CGI, JAVA, Java Script, J2EE, JSP, Visual Basic, MS SQL Server, MS IIS (MS Internet Information Sever)
- IBM Mainframe – CICS, COBOL, DB2, MVS, DOS/VSE, VSAM
- LAN / WAN and network Infrastructure – LAN, Window NT, Wide Area Network, VPN, SAN, PC network, Internet Securities, Firewall, routers, hubs, Frame Relay, X.25, PABX, network infrastructure, and technical support
- UNIX Support – system support, administration (AIX Risc 6000, HP UNIX, Sun Solaris, LINUX)
- Data Base Administrator (DBA) – Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL Server, or other RDBMS, on installation, capacity planning, tuning, sizing upgrade, system administration and technical support, disaster and recovery
- Systems Integration – System implementation, cross platform technical support, system security, capacity planning, tuning, performance
- UAT/SIT Testing and Support – provide support on preparation of test cases, executive testing according to project schedules, and follow-up.
Please email to : email@example.com
to submit your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability and expected salary.
( Note : All resumes received from job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and will be used solely for recruitment purposes.)