Contract (Senior) Systems Analyst / Senior Programmer -
Securities Trading, Oracle, PL/SQL, Unix Scripting, Banking
- Involved in programming, preparation of test cases, testing.
- To prepare and update documentation for systems and programs
- To build, maintain and implement customized user interface with client/server technology
- Minimum 2years’ experience in system development, implementation and support
- Experience in Oracle, PL/SQL, UNIX scripting are a must
- Other experience in Oracle Forms, Oracle Weblogic, PRO*C, J2EE
- Good communication skills, team work, problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- University graduate with a degree in computer science or related discipline
- Fluent written and spoken Chinese and English
Please email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability and expected salary.
( Note : All resumes received from job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and will be used solely for recruitment purposes.)