Contract Field Engineer -
IT Infrastructure Operations, Data Centre Support, Open-platforms
- To carry out daily technical support on bank's open platforms, mainframes, database systems, and data centre facilities.
- TO ensure production problems under Technology Infrastructure Services are being resolved and properly followed up by service providers to minimise business impacts.
- Monitor, control and maintain tracking of IT equipment move-in/out at Data Centre and server rooms
- Perform checking and reconciliation of banking IT devices and assets onsite.
- Manage vendors to deliver quality IT services for Data Centre and server rooms in accordance with agreed SLA
- Coordinate among vendor supports to follow up alerts detected and incidents for facilities at data centre and server rooms
- Ensure daily operations at Data centre and server rooms are comply with bank's processes
- Responsible for the Technology Infrastructure Open platforms Windows, AIX, LINUX, VMWare platforms and database systems daily BAU support
- Manage and work with vendors onsite to deliver IT services
- Provide 7x24 technical support to the bank's IT Infrastructure operations and projects.
- At least 5 years Strong experience in Windows and AIX technical support, With WIndows 2012 MCSE Server Infrastructure
- Good knowledge of VMWare, SQL, DB2, and Oracle database
- Experience with IBM Open Systems products such as TWS, ITM, TMS and On-Demand
- Technical knowledge with structured cabling and Data Centre Facility Management
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please email to : email@example.com
to submit your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability and expected salary.
( Note : All resumes received from job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and will be used solely for recruitment purposes.)