Contract I.T. Technical Lead -
Banking, Credit Card, POS, system enhancement, BAU support
- Project based
- To perform software design, keep tracking the system development and development testing with vendor, and deployment of system applications
- To review the system solution design proposed by vendors
- To support the solution delivery and implementation
- To lead the solution provider to deliver high quality software according to time schedule
- To execute project management and implementation
- To participate in feasibility, proof-of-concept evaluation and implementation of novel business solution leveraging business-enabling technology.
- BAU Support
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the credit card application systems, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issue and issues resolution or escalation.
- Provide daily support with resolution of escalated tickets and act as liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Responsibility also includes root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure Service Support team members and vendors.
- Responsible for system release arrangement and live verification arrangement.
- Act as a subject matter expert. Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
- In depth functional knowledge of the application(s) supported and interdependencies.
- Minimum 8 years working experience in information systems, design, software development and support experience.
- Experience/knowledge in credit card, POS terminal, certification and key management is a big advantage.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with the day to day maintenance of application systems, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation.
- Release and configuration management will be important as well.
- Degree or above in Computer Science, IT or related discipline
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Any experience/knowledge in credit card is an advantage.
- Good communication/presentation skill to face off with business users, and ability to work under pressure
Please email to : email@example.com
to submit your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability and expected salary.
( Note : All resumes received from job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and will be used solely for recruitment purposes.)