Contract (Senior) Banking Officer -
IT Governance, IT service management and control, follow-up with IT audit findings
- The Officer / Senior Officer is responsible for assisting IT Service Management & Control to monitor and evaluate the IT standards and compliance being used in the bank.
- The candidate will also work closely with the auditors and technical subject matter experts to satisfy any internal and external audit requirements.
- Coordination of IT Response to internal and external auditor
- Work and liaise with audit and compliance departments to ensure proper communication and improvement progress.
- Ensure proper regular reporting to IT management on audit status on a timely basis.
- Support to ensure IT department complies with the Bank’s and regulators’ compliance and risk policies and guidelines.
- Identify gaps in the effectiveness of the implemented IT controls, and identify opportunities for enhancements.
- Generate any required IT governance performance monitoring measures.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in banking or finance industry
- Basic IT application and infrastructure knowledge
- Knowledge of banking compliance requirements is an advantage
- Knowledge of banking Regulator requirements is an advantage
- Knowledge of IT Audit controls and operational risk management is an advantage
- Knowledge of Operational Risk Management framework is an advantage
- Independent, patient, can do attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Degree Holder in Information Technology or Business
- Experience in following up ITD audit findings is an advantage
- Experience in operational risk management is an advantage
Please email to : email@example.com
to submit your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability and expected salary.
( Note : All resumes received from job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and will be used solely for recruitment purposes.)