Contract (Senior) Business Analyst -
Consumer Banking, Credit Card system, SAT, SIT, UAT
- Collect, understand and analyze business requirements, identify/ provide solutions, and coordinate with development team/ solution vendor to deliver solutions
- Assist Senior Manager to manage the overall project schedule and resource to deliver project timely
- Review business process on Credit Card Systems, and Review and maintain business requirements on Core Banking Systems
- Ensure the quality of functional specifications developed and quality of System Integration Test before handover to User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Coordinate User Acceptance Test and resolution of problems reported
- Prepare system documentation and keep track of project schedules
- Manage IT project implementation and testing, preparation of test cases and test plan
- Coordinate major stakeholders for production launch
- Coordinate resolution of production problems
- Ensure full compliance of policies and regulations
- Degree in Business Studies or Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years of BA/system analysis experience in retail or corporate banking products / solutions such as Current accounts, Savings accounts, Loans, Autopay, etc.
- Any experience/knowledge on Credit card system is an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines, and possible stretch when needed.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills to face off with business users
- Self Motivated and result oriented. Should be able to work independently.
- Fluency in English. Cantonese is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS office applications viz. Excel, Word, Powerpoint & Visio
- Experience on HP Quality Center is an advantage.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
Please email to : email@example.com
to submit your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability and expected salary.
( Note : All resumes received from job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and will be used solely for recruitment purposes.)